Your wedding day is one to be absolutely cherished - which is why we love printing your wedding photo books for you.
Each of our templates has been designed with a chic, modern and sophisticated feel, to truly showcase the glory of your images. Simply click "make your book", and drag and drop your pics into the book of your dreams.
The design is truly in your hands.
- printed on a matt fine art paper
- can be printed with images from your phone
- easy drag and drop format
- 20 pages minimum | 180 pages maximum - easily add additional pages in the editor
- sizes available: 20x20, 30x30, A4 and A3
WEDDING | Portrait A4
READ ME FIRST
Your photo book is quick and easy to put together - have a read through this simple step-by-step guide before you begin.
Orders take approx. 10-14 working days to print & arrive at your door from the time of payment.
HOW TO ORDER
Click the “start your order” button above. This will launch the designer, and prompt you to add photos from your phone or computer.
SAVING YOUR PROJECT
Please save your project if you’re not ready to order yet. You can come back and finish up a saved project by logging in on our home page.
15% VAT added to final price at check out.
Shipping fee added at check out.
- We use a gesso fine art paper for all our photo books. Gesso is an uncoated paper with a lightly hammered texture and a soft honey hue. It’s creamy, warm base means printed colours will appear soft and slightly muted.
- Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) Binding is a form of perfect binding, where the pages and the soft cover are glued together at the spine and the other three sides of the book are trimmed as needed to give them clean “perfect” edges.
- Our Fine Art printed cover is printed on 230 gsm fine art and protected with a fine layer of sand lamination. This cover range is a great way to customize your albums with unique images of your choosing, additionally you can add typography where you please when you are designing your cover.