These books are designed for YOU - for your family holidays, memorable photo shoots, daily life, year-by-year, engagements & weddings, and all the love in between!
Our templates have all been designed in house by our design team, with a focus on a timeless, sophisticated look and feel. You can choose which order to put them in - allowing you to add in monthly markers, captions and contents!
This truly is the do-it-yourself solution you've been searching for.
- can be printed with images from your phone
- easy drag and drop format
- PAPER: printed on either matt fine art paper or gesso fine art paper
- COVER: printed hardcover (for a linen option, click here)
- NO.OF PAGES: 20 pages minimum | 180 pages maximum - easily add additional pages in the editor
- SIZES: 20x20, 30x30, A4 and A3
PRINTED COVER | Portrait A4
READ ME FIRST
Your photo book is quick and easy to put together - have a read through this simple step-by-step guide before you begin.
Orders take approx. 10-14 working days to print & arrive at your door from the time of payment.
HOW TO ORDER
Click the “start your order” button above. This will launch the designer, and prompt you to add photos from your phone or computer.
SAVING YOUR PROJECT
Please save your project if you’re not ready to order yet. You can come back and finish up a saved project by logging in on our home page.
ADDITIONAL COSTSCosts for optional add-ons (linen covers, gesso paper, and/or additional pages) added at check out.
Shipping fee (R100 Gauteng; R120 rest of SA) added at check out.
- Our Fine Art printed cover is printed on 230 gsm fine art and protected with a fine layer of sand lamination. This cover range is a great way to customize your albums with unique images of your choosing, additionally you can add typography where you please when you are designing your cover.
- Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) Binding is a form of perfect binding, where the pages and the soft cover are glued together at the spine and the other three sides of the book are trimmed as needed to give them clean “perfect” edges.
- OPTION ONE: Matt fine art paper gives you that super smooth matt finish printed on 170gsm paper.
- OPTION TWO: Gesso fine art Paper. Gesso is an uncoated paper with a lightly hammered texture and a soft honey hue. Its creamy, warm base means printed colours will appear soft and slightly muted.
OPTIONS SELECTED AT CHECK OUT.